(50%) Schweizerisches Institut für Banken und Finanzen (SBF) Sankt Gallen, Switzerland
School of Finance
Universität St. Gallen
RePEc:edi:sbfsgch (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Finance Sankt Gallen, Switzerland
Universität St. Gallen
RePEc:edi:cfisgch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Roland Füss & Daniel Ruf, 2018. "Office Market Interconnectedness and Systemic Risk Exposure," Working Papers on Finance 1830, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Roland Füss & Wei Lin & Daniel Ruf, 2018. "Risk Factors in Private Commercial Real Estate," ERES eres2018_228, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Fuess, Roland & Ruf, Daniel, 2015. "Pre-Trade Transparency and Return Co-movements in Commercial Real Estate Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1520, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jan 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2019-12-02. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Ruf should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.