Francesca Silvia Rota
(95%) Istituto di Ricerca sulla Crescita Economica Sostenibile (IRCrES) Moncalieri, Italy
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
RePEc:edi:cerisit (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Centro di Ricerca e Documentazione Luigi EinaudiTorino, Italy
RePEc:edi:crdleit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Francesca Silvia Rota & Marco Bagliani & Paolo Feletig, 2020. "Breaking the Black-Box of Regional Resilience: A Taxonomy Using a Dynamic Cumulative Shift-Share Occupational Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-27, October.
- Dario Musolino & Francesca Silvia Rota, 2016. "Le scienze regionali nell’università e nel mondo del lavoro: una riflessione su ruolo e prospettive," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 117-119.
- Mario Calderini & Francesca Silvia Rota, 2012. "SMEs’ Access to Innovation Finance. An Analysis of Public Funds in Piedmont," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(1), pages 39-60.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Francesca Silvia Rota & Marco Bagliani & Paolo Feletig, 2020.
"Breaking the Black-Box of Regional Resilience: A Taxonomy Using a Dynamic Cumulative Shift-Share Occupational Approach,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-27, October.
- Grazia Brunetta & Alessandra Faggian & Ombretta Caldarice, 2021. "Bridging the Gap: The Measure of Urban Resilience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-4, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francesca Silvia Rota should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.