Marius Petre Rotaru
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marius-Petre Rotaru to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(50%) Facultatea de Economie şi de Administrare a Afacerilor Timişoara, Romania
Universitatea de Vest
RePEc:edi:feuvtro (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) ProTranslatio - Birou de Traducerihttp://www.protranslatio.com
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Rotaru, Marius-Petre, 2009. "Central and eastern european social model," MPRA Paper 17930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rotaru, Marius-Petre, 2009. "Economic Security - Organic Dimension of National Security," MPRA Paper 17936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rotaru, Marius-Petre, 2009. "Free movement of services in the european union," MPRA Paper 17933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rotaru, Marius-Petre, 2008. "Regional integration and the new type of commercial warfare," MPRA Paper 17929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rotaru, Marius-Petre, 2008. "European integration by means of energetic integration," MPRA Paper 17928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marius-Petre Rotaru should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.