Report NEP-TUR-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stithou, Mavra, 2009. "Respondent Certainty and Payment Vehicle Effect in Contingent Valuation: an Empirical Study for the Conservation of Two Endangered Species in Zakynthos Island, Greece," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-21, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kathleen M. Jennings & Vesna Nikolic-Ristanovic, 2009. "UN Peacekeeping Economies and Local Sex Industries: Connections and Implications," Research Working Papers 17, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Katherine Scholfield & Dan Brockington, 2009. "Non-governmental Organisations and African Wildlife Conservation: A Preliminary Analysis," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 8009, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Gatti, Silvia, 2009. "The Value Of Designations Of Origin In Emilia-Romagna," Working Papers 53887, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Rotaru, Marius-Petre, 2009. "Free movement of services in the european union," MPRA Paper 17933, University Library of Munich, Germany.