University of PiraeusPiraeus, Greece
RePEc:edi:unipigr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Angelos Kotios & Spyros Roukanas & Emmanouil Karakostas, 2019. "Protectionism or Strengthening Competitiveness: The Case of the United States of America," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 69(3), pages 21-34, July-Sept.
- Spyros Roukanas & Emmanouil Karakostas, 2019. "Is Japan a Pioneer in High Technology Exports?," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 22(73), pages 2-18, September.
- Spyros A. Roukanas & Gabriel V. Diamantis, 2014. "BRICs in the global economy under the prism of economic nationalism of IPE," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 7(1), pages 51-67, April.
- Aggelos KOTIOS & George GALANOS & Spyros ROUKANAS, 2012. "The Rating Agencies In The International Political Economy," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 3-15.
- Nikitas-Spiros Koutsoukis & Pantelis Sklias & Spyros Roukanas, 2012. "A reputation risk perspective on the Greek crisis," International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 38-57.
- Nikitas-Spiros KOUTSOUKIS & Spyros ROUKANAS, 2011. "The Greek crisis that should have been avoided," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 21-27.
- Pantelis Sklias & Spyros Roukanas, 2007. "Development in Post-Conflict Kosovo," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 5(2), pages 267-287.
- Spyros Roukanas & Persefoni Polychronidou & Anastasios Karasavvoglou (ed.), 2018. "The Political Economy of Development in Southeastern Europe," Contributions to Economics, Springer, number 978-3-319-93452-5.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Spyros Roukanas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.