Akber Rizvi Sr.
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Office of Research Innovation and Commercialization Karachi, Pakistan
Defense View off Shaheed-i-Millat Road, Karachi
RePEc:edi:rciqrpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Syed Kumail Abbas Rizvi & Bushra Naqvi & Sayyid Salman Rizavi, 2012. "What Does Pakistan Have to Join the Inflation Targeters’ Club—a Royal Flush or a Seven-Deuce Offsuit?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 35-62, July-Dec.
- Rizvi Arisha Fatima & Gupta K.L., 2009. "BPO’s In India: Will Attrition Take Its Toll?," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 2(7), July.
- S. Abu Turab Rizvi, 2007. "Aumann's and Schelling's Game Theory: The Nobel Prize in Economic Science, 2005," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 297-316.
- R. Karan Singh & S. Qaim Akbar & S. A. H. Rizvi, 2003. "Concentration probabilities and generalized mixed regression estimators in regression model," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 105-117.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Syed Kumail Abbas Rizvi & Bushra Naqvi & Sayyid Salman Rizavi, 2012.
"What Does Pakistan Have to Join the Inflation Targeters’ Club—a Royal Flush or a Seven-Deuce Offsuit?,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 35-62, July-Dec.
- Oluwasheyi Oladipo, 2017. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices: evidence from South Africa," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 5(5), pages 1-11, October.
- Oluwasheyi Oladipo, 2017. "The Effects of Inflation Targeting on Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices: A Case Study of South Africa," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(6), pages 1-4.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Akber Rizvi Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.