Nizar Amara Raissi
College of Islamic Economics and Finance Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Umm Al-Qura University
RePEc:edi:ciuqusa (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Nizar Raissi & Anas Hakeem, 2017. "How to Determine the Influencing Cultural Factors on the Strategic Decision-Making Process in the Banking Sector?," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 8(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Walid Droubi & Nizar Raissi, 2016. "The Mediating Role of Customer Satisfaction among SERVQ and Loyalty in the Banking Sector," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 7(6), pages 72-90, November.
- Nizar Raissi & Sahbi Missaoui, 2015. "Role of investor sentiment in financial markets: an explanation by behavioural finance approach," International Journal of Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 362-401.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nizar Raissi & Sahbi Missaoui, 2015.
"Role of investor sentiment in financial markets: an explanation by behavioural finance approach,"
International Journal of Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 362-401.
- Sahbi Missaoui & Nizar Raissi, 2020. "Governance Effect of Board of Directors on Banking Performance: Evidence From Tunisia," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 11(2), pages 358-370, April.
- Sun, Yunpeng & Bao, Qun & Lu, Zhou, 2021. "Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, investor sentiment, and medical portfolio: Evidence from China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, and U.S," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nizar Amara Raissi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.