Ole Dahl Rasmussen
(in no particular order)
Folkekirkens Nødhjælp(DanChurchAid) http://www.danchurchaid.org/
Institut for Virksomhedsledelse og Økonomi (Department of Business and Economics)
Syddansk Universitet (University of Southern Denmark)
65 50 32 33
65 50 32 37
Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M
RePEc:edi:okioudk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rasmussen, Ole Dahl, 2012. "Interest rates in community-managed microfinance: How the poorest Africans earn sixty percent return on their savings," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Ole Dahl Rasmussen & Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Thomas Barnebeck Andersen, 2011. "Walking the talk: the need for a trial registry for development interventions," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 502-519, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ole Dahl Rasmussen & Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Thomas Barnebeck Andersen, 2011.
"Walking the talk: the need for a trial registry for development interventions,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 502-519, December.
- Opoku-Agyemang, Kweku A., 2017. "A Human-Computer Interaction Approach for Integrity in Economics," SocArXiv ra3cs, Center for Open Science.
- Campos, Francisco & Coville, Aidan & Fernandes, Ana M. & Goldstein, Markus & McKenzie, David, 2012.
"Learning from the experiments that never happened : lessons from trying to conduct randomized evaluations of matching grant programs in Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6296, The World Bank.
- Campos, Francisco & Coville, Aidan & Fernandes, Ana M. & Goldstein, Markus & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Learning from the experiments that never happened: Lessons from trying to conduct randomized evaluations of matching grant programs in Africa," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 4-24.
- Francisco Campos & Aidan Coville & Ana M. Fernandes & Markus Goldstein & David McKenzie, 2013. "Learning from the Experiments That Never Happened: Lessons from Trying to Conduct Randomized Evaluations of Matching Grant Programs in Africa," NBER Chapters, in: Experiments for Development: Achievements and New Directions, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ole Dahl Rasmussen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.