School of Business and Economics Loughborough, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 1509 222701
+44 (0) 1509 223910
Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU
RePEc:edi:delbouk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Adrian R. Gourlay & Geetha Ravishankar & Tom Weyman-Jones, 2006. "Non-Parametric Analysis of Efficiency Gains from Bank Mergers in India," Discussion Paper Series 2006_18, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2006.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Adrian R. Gourlay & Geetha Ravishankar & Tom Weyman-Jones, 2006.
"Non-Parametric Analysis of Efficiency Gains from Bank Mergers in India,"
Discussion Paper Series
2006_18, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2006.
- Sunil Kumar, 2013. "Banking reforms and the evolution of cost efficiency in Indian public sector banks," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 143-182, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2006-10-28
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2006-10-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Geetha Ravishankar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.