|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Popkov, Yu. S., 2006. "New class of multiplicative algorithms for solving of entropy-linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1368-1379, November.
- Popkov, Alexey Y. & Popkov, Yuri S. & van Wissen, Leo, 2005. "Positive dynamic systems with entropy operator: Application to labour market modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 811-828, August.
- Vladimir I. Shvetsov & Wolfgang Weidlich & Yury S. Popkov, 1998. "original: Settlement formation models with entropy operator," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 267-294.
- Popkov, Y S, 1993. "Dynamic Models of Macrosystems with Self-Reproduction and Their Application to the Analysis of Regional Systems," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 165-174.
- Yu S Popkov, 1989. "A new class of dynamic macrosystem models with self-reproduction," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(6), pages 739-751, June.
- Yu S Popkov, 1980. "Simulation and analysis of structural properties of human settlement systems by means of entropy maximising models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(10), pages 1165-1190, October.
- M V Posokhin & A E Gutnov & Iu S Popkov & B L Shmul'ian, 1980. "A systems model of the city and experiments in using it for a functional and spatial analysis of Moscow," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(1), pages 107-119, January.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yuri Popkov should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.