The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Silvia Podetti to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(50%) Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti" Firenze, Italy
Scuola di Economia e Management
Università degli Studi di Firenze
: +39 055 2751557
+39 055 4223560
Viale G.B. Morgagni 59, 50134 Firenze
RePEc:edi:dsfirit (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione (c.MET-05)Italy
RePEc:edi:cmettit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Silvia Podetti, 2012. "La “migrazione produttiva” delle imprese italiane in Romania: analisi empirica e implicazioni per le politiche di sistema," Working Papers 1209, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Claudio Petti & Lauretta Rubini & Silvia Podetti, 2017. "Government Support and R&D Investment Effectiveness in Chinese SMEs: A Complex Relationship," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 201-226, Winter/Sp.
- Claudio Petti & Silvia Podetti & Lauretta Rubini, 2013. "Innovation in China: Who is the Real Entrepreneur?," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 433-448.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Claudio Petti & Silvia Podetti & Lauretta Rubini, 2013.
"Innovation in China: Who is the Real Entrepreneur?,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 433-448.
- Marco R. Di Tommaso & Lauretta Rubini & Stuart Schweitzer, 2014. "Chinese Demand For Health And Business Opportunities For Western Medicine Industries.How Industrial Policy Might Encourage The Link," Working Papers 1407, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Dec 2014.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Silvia Podetti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.