Facultatea de Management Bucureşti, Romania
Şcoala Naţională de Studii Politice şi Administrative (SNSPA)
RePEc:edi:fmsnsro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Editorship
- Alina Irina POPESCU & Florina Magdalena PÎNZARU & Lucian ANGHEL, 2013. "Perceived Factors and Value of Online Master Degrees in Romania," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 101-110, May.
- Florina PÃŽNZARU & Andreea MITAN, 2013. "Generation Y Students: Using Facebook for Communicating with University Staff and Professors," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 221-239, August.
- Florina PÎNZARU & Claudiu COSTIN, 2012. "Reconsidering negotiation as a new organizational function: an empirical proposal," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 7(2), Summer.
- Florina PÎNZARU, 2012. "From Conjunctural Urban Storytelling To City Branding: An Empirical Model For Bucharest," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(2), pages 33-44, June.
- Florina PÎNZARU, 2012. "On Innovation: A Theoretical Approach on the Challenges of Utilities Marketing," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 165-172, June.
- Florina Pinzaru, 2006. "Euro, subject or instrument of marketing," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 1(3), Autumn.
- Iulian Brasoveanu & Florina Pînzaru, 2006. "Market and Money: Economic Instruments of Political Europe," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(8(503)), pages 73-78, October.
- Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Florina Pinzaru should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.