Mustafa Çağrı Peker
(Mustafa Cagri Peker)
Enerji Piyasası Düzenleme Kurumu Ankara, Turkey
Government of Turkey
RePEc:edi:epdgvtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas & Mustafa Cagri Peker, 2017. "Inflation Target Credibility: Do the Financial Markets Find the Targets Believable?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(6), pages 1125-1147, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas & Mustafa Cagri Peker, 2017.
"Inflation Target Credibility: Do the Financial Markets Find the Targets Believable?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(6), pages 1125-1147, December.
- Kim, Young Min & Kang, Kyu Ho & Ka, Kook, 2020. "Do bond markets find inflation targets credible? Evidence from five inflation-targeting countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 66-84.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Yetman, James, 2018. "Are inflation targets credible? A novel test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 67-70.
- In Do Hwang, 2018. "Central Bank Reputation and Inflation-Unemployment Performance: Empirical Evidence from an Executive Survey of 62 Countries," Working Papers 2018-14, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mustafa Peker
(Mustafa Cagri Peker) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.