Centre de Recherche en Économie (CEREC) Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
RePEc:edi:cefslbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jean-François Fagnart & Marc Germain & Benjamin Peeters, 2020. "Can the Energy Transition Be Smooth? A General Equilibrium Approach to the EROEI," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jean-François Fagnart & Marc Germain & Benjamin Peeters, 2020.
"Can the Energy Transition Be Smooth? A General Equilibrium Approach to the EROEI,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-29, February.
- Roberto Leonardo Rana & Mariarosaria Lombardi & Pasquale Giungato & Caterina Tricase, 2020. "Trends in Scientific Literature on Energy Return Ratio of Renewable Energy Sources for Supporting Policymakers," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-17, March.
- Elise Dupont & Marc Germain & Hervé Jeanmart, 2021. "Feasibility and Economic Impacts of the Energy Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-34, May.
- Marc Germain, 2021. "Limites à la croissance et destruction créatrice dans le cadre d'un modèle à générations de capital," Working Papers 2021.14, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin Peeters should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.