Facultatea de Economie şi de Administrare a Afacerilor Timişoara, Romania
Universitatea de Vest
: 004 0256 592506
004 0256 5925002
Str. J.H.Pestalozzi nr. 16, 300115, Timisoara
RePEc:edi:feuvtro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- ªtefea Petru & Pelin Andrei & Viasu Ioana, 2012. "Accounting Statements Information Relevance and Integrity in a Global Management Environment," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 1372-1376, Decembre.
- Munteanu Valentin & Pantea Marius & Pelin Andrei & Gligor Delia, 2009. "Methodological Approaches In Realizing And Applying Cost-Benefit Analysis For The Investment Projects," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 156-162, May.
- Petru Stefea & Andrei Pelin & Daniel Brindescu, 2008. "The Reflection Of Enterprise Performance Through Cash Flows," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-24.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- ªtefea Petru & Pelin Andrei & Viasu Ioana, 2012.
"Accounting Statements Information Relevance and Integrity in a Global Management Environment,"
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series,
Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 1372-1376, Decembre.
- MIRON Vasile Cristian Ioachim & BURJA Vasile & FOCSAN Eleonora Ionela, 2015. "Content Of Financial Statements And Their Informative Valences For Stakeholders," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 255-261, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrei Pelin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.