Iaroslav V. Petrakov
(85%) Institute of Economics Chernihiv, Ukraine
Chernihiv National University of Technology
: +38 046 223-10-77
+38 046 223-42-44
Shevchenko St. 95, Chernihiv, 14027
RePEc:edi:sxcstua (more details at EDIRC)
(15%) Academy of Financial Management Kyiv, Ukraine
Ministry of Finances
Government of Ukraine
RePEc:edi:afmgvua (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Shkarlet, Serhiy & Petrakov, Iaroslav, 2013. "Environmental Taxation Evolution in Ukraine: Trends, Challenges and Outlook," MPRA Paper 45168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2013.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-05-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Iaroslav V. Petrakov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.