|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL)Milano, Italy
RePEc:edi:csilmit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Mariano Peluso, 2008. "Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in the United Kingdom," CSIL reports AP01, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Ugo Finzi & Stefania Pelizzari & Sylvia Weichenberger, 2008. "Profiles of 50 major furniture retailers worldwide," CSIL reports W18, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Laura De Carli & Yang Hai Qun, 2008. "The major household appliances market in China," CSIL reports AP07, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Donatella Cheri, 2007. "World trade of dishwashers," CSIL reports AP83, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Donatella Cheri, 2007. "World trade of refrigerators and freezers," CSIL reports AP81, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Laura De Carli, 2006. "World trade of clothes washers and driers," CSIL reports AP82, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Laura De Carli, 2006. "World trade of kitchen hoods," CSIL reports AP84, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefania Pelizzari should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.