|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Winston-Salem, North Carolina (United States)
Wake Forest University
RePEc:edi:dewfuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Panday, Anjan, 2015. "Impact of monetary policy on exchange market pressure: The case of Nepal," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 59-71.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Panday, Anjan, 2015.
"Impact of monetary policy on exchange market pressure: The case of Nepal,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 59-71.
- Tomoya Suzuki, 2019. "Counterfactual Inflation Targeting in Nepal," South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, , vol. 8(2), pages 97-117, December.
- Yang, Sheng-Ping, 2017. "Exchange rate dynamics and stock prices in small open economies: Evidence from Asia-Pacific countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 46(PB), pages 337-354.
- Ozcelebi, Oguzhan, 2019. "Assessment of asymmetric effects on exchange market pressure: Empirical evidence from emerging countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 498-513.
- Ifedolapo Olabisi Olanipekun & Hasan GÃ¼ngÃ¶r & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams, 2019. "Unraveling the Causal Relationship Between Economic Policy Uncertainty and Exchange Market Pressure in BRIC Countries: Evidence From Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, June.
- Ifedolapo Olabisi Olanipekun & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams & Hasan GÃ¼ngÃ¶r, 2019. "Impact of Economic Policy Uncertainty on Exchange Market Pressure," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(3), pages 21582440198, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anjan Panday should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.