|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Management Turistic si Comercial Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Creştină "Dimitrie Cantemir"
RePEc:edi:ftucdro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Camelia Pavel, 2014. "The Convergence of Romanian Media – between Reality and Fiction," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(3), pages 86-90, September.
- Camelia PAVEL, 2014. "The Impact Of The Bon Marché On The Modern Commercial Landscape," Management Intercultural, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 31, pages 275-282, November.
- Camelia PAVEL, 2014. "Advertising As Mean Of Manipulation Of People," Management Intercultural, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 30, pages 193-200, April.
- Camelia PAVEL, 2013. "Advertising And Propaganda In Contemporary Society: Similarities And Differences," Management Intercultural, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 29, pages 255-263, October.
- Pavel Camelia, 2012. "Romania's Tourism Brand – a Critical Analysis," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 894-899, Decembre.
- Camelia Pavel, 2010. "The role of mass media in modern democracy," The Annals of Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University. Economy, Commerce and Tourism Series, Faculty of Management in Tourism and Commerce Bucharest, "Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 106-112, June.
- Pavel Camelia, 2010. "Effects of Financial and Economical Crisis in Romanian Media and Advertising Industries," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 610-615, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Camelia Pavel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.