|A N Sinha Institute of Social Studies, Near Gandhi Sangrahalaya , Gandhi Maidan Patna -800001 Bihar, India|
(51%) A N SInha Institute of Social Studies (A N SInha Institute of Social Studies)http://www.ansiss.in/
India, Bihar, Patna
(25%) Department of Economics Varanasi, India
Banaras Hindu University
RePEc:edi:debhuin (more details at EDIRC)
(24%) Institute of Economic Growth Delhi, India
University of Delhi
University Enclave, Delhi - 110007
RePEc:edi:ieudein (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- pandey, Aviral, 2015. "Food security in India and States: key challenges and policy option," MPRA Paper 64237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- Pandey, Aviral, 2014. "Livestock Policies and its Impact on India and Bihar, State," MPRA Paper 64238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2015.
- Aviral PANDEY & Rakesh RAMAN, 2012. "Rural Non-Farm Economy In India: A Study Of Uttar Pradesh," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, pages 222-239.
- Reena KUMARI & Aviral PANDEY, 2012. "Women'S Work Participation In Labour Market In Contemporary India," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, pages 18-35.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- pandey, Aviral, 2015.
"Food security in India and States: key challenges and policy option,"
64237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Ijaz, Kinza, 2017. "How Climate Change and Agriculture Fares with Food Security in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 81346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aviral Pandey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.