Xulio Pardellas de Blas
|Last Name:||Pardellas de Blas|
Departamento de Economía Aplicada Vigo, Spain
Facultade de Ciencias Económicas e Empresariais
Universidade de Vigo
: 986 - 812500
986 - 812401
Campus de Lagoas Marcosende, s/n, 36200 VIGO
RePEc:edi:deviges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jose Cadima Ribeiro & Laurentina Cruz Vareiro & Xulio Pardellas De Blas, 2006. "The Minho-Lima Sub-Region As a Common Destination: Agentsâ€™ Commitment on It," ERSA conference papers ersa06p393, European Regional Science Association.
- J. A. Cadima Ribeiro & Laurentina Cruz Vareiro & Carmen Padin Fabeiro & Xulio Pardellas de Blas, 2005. "The tourism potential of board regions - endogenous resources and destination image evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa05p113, European Regional Science Association.
- JosÃ© Cadima Ribeiro & Laurentina Cruz Vareiro & Carmen Padin Fabeiro & Xulio Pardellas de Blas, 2004. "Rural Tourism: a comparative analyses from Galicia and North of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p405, European Regional Science Association.
- Xulio Pardellas de Blas & Carmen Padin Fabeiro, 2004. "A model of tourism planning and design: the Euro-Region Galicia-Northern Portugal as a common tourism destination," ERSA conference papers ersa04p128, European Regional Science Association.
- Carmen Padin Fabeiro & Xulio Pardellas De Blas, 2003. "A Tourist Destination Planning and Design Model: Application to the Area around the Miño River in the South of Galicia and the North of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa03p519, European Regional Science Association.
- Pardellas de Blas, Xulio & Padín Fabeiro, Carmen, 2004. "A model of analysis for the euroregion Galicia-Northern Portugal as a single tourism destination," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 5, pages 139-156.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xulio Pardellas de Blas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.