Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Palombini, Edgardo, 2009. "Factor models and the credit risk of a loan portfolio," MPRA Paper 20107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palombini, Edgardo, 2003. "Volatility and liquidity in the Italian money market," MPRA Paper 42699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgardo Palombini, 2003. "La volatilità dei mercati finanziari: una rassegna della letteratura," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(80).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Palombini, Edgardo, 2003.
"Volatility and liquidity in the Italian money market,"
42699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob Oduor & Moses Muse Sichei & Samuel Kiplangat Tiriongo & Chris Shimba, 2014. "Working Paper 202 - Segmentation and efficiency of the interbank market and their implication for the conduct of monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2106, African Development Bank.
- Durré, Alain & Beaupain, Renaud, 2008. "The interday and intraday patterns of the overnight market: evidence from an electronic platform," Working Paper Series 988, European Central Bank.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Edgardo Palombini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.