Dipartimento di Politiche Pubbliche e Scelte Collettive (POLIS) Alessandria, Italy
Università del Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro"
RePEc:edi:dppmnit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pavese, Piermassimo & Zanola, Roberto, 2008. "Autochthon vs. blended wines: Do objective and sensory characteristics matter?," POLIS Working Papers 107, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Piermassimo Pavese, 2007. "Hedonic Housing Price Indices: The Turinese Experience," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 113-148, November-.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pavese, Piermassimo & Zanola, Roberto, 2008.
"Autochthon vs. blended wines: Do objective and sensory characteristics matter?,"
POLIS Working Papers
107, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2009. "Impact identification strategies for evaluating business incentive programs," POLIS Working Papers 129, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Cavaleri, Pietro & Keren, Michael & Ramello, Giovanni B. & Valli, Vittorio, 2009.
"Publishing an E-journal on a shoe string: Is it a sustainaible project?,"
POLIS Working Papers
118, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Piero Cavaleri & Michael Keren & Giovanni B. Ramello & Vittorio Valli, 2009. "Publishing an E-Journal on a Shoe String: Is It a Sustainable Project?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 89-101, March.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Piermassimo Pavese should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.