|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakulta Managementu Bratislava, Slovakia
RePEc:edi:fmkomsk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Papík, Mário & Papíková, Lenka, 2022. "Detecting accounting fraud in companies reporting under US GAAP through data mining," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(C).
- Mario Papik & Lenka Papikova, 2021. "Application of selected data mining techniques in unintentional accounting error detection," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 16(1), pages 185-201, March.
- Mario Papik, 2017. "Composition Of Equity And Mixed Pension Funds In Slovakia," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 51-64, March.
- Mário Papík, 2021. "Structure of Bond Pension Funds During Decreasing Yield Curves," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, in: Nicholas Tsounis & Aspasia Vlachvei (ed.), Advances in Longitudinal Data Methods in Applied Economic Research, pages 95-107, Springer.
- Mário Papík & Lenka Chorvatovičová, 2018. "Asset Structure of Commercial Banks and Its Impact on Profit Levels," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, in: Nicholas Tsounis & Aspasia Vlachvei (ed.), Advances in Time Series Data Methods in Applied Economic Research, chapter 0, pages 15-24, Springer.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mario Papik
(Mario Papik) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.