Utz Johann Pape
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Pape,Utz Johann & Mistiaen,Johan A., 2018. "Household expenditure and poverty measures in 60 minutes : a new approach with results from Mogadishu," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8430, The World Bank.
- Lange,Simon & Pape,Utz Johann & Putz,Peter, 2018. "Small area estimation of poverty under structural change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8472, The World Bank.
- Varela,Gonzalo J. & Cali,Massimiliano & Pape,Utz Johann & Rojas,Esteban, 2016. "Market integration and poverty : evidence from South Sudan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7564, The World Bank.
- Utz Pape & Nicola Pontara, 2015. "Alternative Social Safety Nets in South Sudan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22499, The World Bank.
- Utz Pape, 2014. "South Sudan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22524, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Utz Johann Pape should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.