Ali Reza Oryoie
|First Name:||Ali Reza|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Economics Tehran, Iran
University of Tehran
RePEc:edi:fecutir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ali Reza Oryoie & Jeffrey Alwang, 2018. "School attendance and economic shocks: Evidence from rural Zimbabwe," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 803-814, November.
- Oryoie, Ali Reza & Alwang, Jeffrey & Tideman, Nicolaus, 2017. "Child Labor and Household Land Holding: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 45-58.
- Ali Reza Oryoie & Hossein Abbasi-Nejad, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of Top Incomes in Iran 1985-2015," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 21(4), pages 941-968, Autumn.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Oryoie, Ali Reza & Alwang, Jeffrey & Tideman, Nicolaus, 2017.
"Child Labor and Household Land Holding: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Zimbabwe,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 45-58.
- Jeff Luckstead & Francis Tsiboe & Lawton L Nalley, 2019. "Estimating the economic incentives necessary for eliminating child labor in Ghanaian cocoa production," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Alhassan Abdullah & Inès Huynh & Clifton R. Emery & Lucy P. Jordan, 2022. "Social Norms and Family Child Labor: A Systematic Literature Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(7), pages 1-21, March.
- Abou Pokou Edouard, 2019. "A Re-Examination of the Determinants of Child Labour in CÃ´te dâ€™Ivoire," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 5(2), pages 26-35, 02-2019.
- Ðž. A. Antoncheva & Ð¢. Ð•. Apanasenko, 2019. "A Socialized Land Rent as Alternative to Taxation and the Change of Social Structure," Administrative Consulting, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. North-West Institute of Management..
- Busquet, Milande & Bosma, Niels & Hummels, Harry, 2021. "A multidimensional perspective on child labor in the value chain: The case of the cocoa value chain in West Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ali Reza Oryoie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.