Nyingtob Pema Norbu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) Bangkok, Thailand
RePEc:edi:escapth (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Yusuke Tateno & Nyingtob Pema Norbu & Andrzej Bolesta, 2019. "Structural transformation, backward and forward linkages and job creation in Asia-Pacific least developed countries," MPDD Policy Briefs PB99, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Andrzej Bolesta & Nyingtob Pema Norbu & Yusuke Tateno, 2018. "Financing for peace in countries with special needs," MPDD Policy Briefs PB80, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Nyingtob Pema Norbu, 2018. "The nexus between peace and sustainable development in Asia-Pacific countries with special needs," MPDD Policy Briefs PB78, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Matthew Hammill & Nyingtob Pema Norbu & Swayamsiddha Panda, 2017. "Structural transformation to create high-productivity jobs in South and South-West Asia," MPDD Policy Briefs PB57, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Norbu, Nyingtob, 2017. "Diagnosing the dutch disease: Are the symptoms present in Bhutan?," MPRA Paper 93249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norbu, Nyingtob, 2015. "A Cost Benefit Analysis of introducing Electric Vehicles in Bhutan," MPRA Paper 84770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nyingtob Pema Norbu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.