Facultatea de Economie şi Administrarea Afacerilor Iaşi, Romania
Universitatea "Al.I. Cuza"
: 004 0232 201070
004 0232 217000
Universitatea Al. I. Cuza; B-dul Carol I nr. 22; Iasi
RePEc:edi:feaicro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Panaite NICA & Silviu Mihail TITA, 2013. "Efficiency – Model for Scientific Research Evaluation (English version)," Revista romaneasca pentru educatie multidimensionala - Journal for Multidimensional Education, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 141-159, June.
- Nica Panaite & Leon Ramona – Diana & Neºtian Andrei ªtefan, 2013. "An Analyze of Romanian Universities from the Organizational Values Perspective," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 898-903, May.
- Ramona LEON & Panaite NICA, 2011. "Europe 2020 Strategy – Forecasting The Level Of Achieving Its Goals By The Eu Member States," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(1), Spring.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ramona LEON & Panaite NICA, 2011.
"Europe 2020 Strategy – Forecasting The Level Of Achieving Its Goals By The Eu Member States,"
Management & Marketing,
Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(1), Spring.
- Ramona - Diana LEON, 2017. "Measuring the Knowledge Economy: A National and Organizational Perspective," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 227-249, June.
- Anne Drumaux & Julien Ravet, 2016. "European Strategy 2020: what about the carrot?," Working Papers CEB 16-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Panaite Nica should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.