|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:deibitr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Bilgi Economics Lab of Istanbul (BELIS) İstanbul, Turkey
Murat Sertel İleri İktisadi Araştırmalar Merkezi
İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:bebiltr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Deniz Nebioglu & Ayca Ebru Giritligil, 2018. "Wealth Effects and Labor Supply: An Experimental Study," BELIS Working Papers 2018-01, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Deniz Nebioglu & Ayï¿½a Ebru Giritligil, 2018. "Labor-Leisure Trade-off in the Laboratory," BELIS Working Papers 2018-02, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Deniz Nebioğlu, 2022. "Great Recession and news shocks: evidence based on an estimated DSGE model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 1649-1685, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Deniz Nebioglu & Ayca Ebru Giritligil, 2018.
"Wealth Effects and Labor Supply: An Experimental Study,"
BELIS Working Papers
2018-01, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Kaan Celebi & Paul J.J. Welfens, 2021. "The Stock Market, Labor-Income Risk and Unemployment in the US: Empirical Findings and Policy Implications," EIIW Discussion paper disbei291, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Deniz Nebioglu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.