Daniil V. Musatov
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Московский физико-технический институт, факультет инноваций и высоких технологий (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Faculty of Innovations and High Technology)https://mipt.ru/diht/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Musatov, Daniil & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2015. "Gale-Nikaido-Debreu and Milgrom-Shannon: Market Interactions with Endogenous Community Structures," CEPR Discussion Papers 10641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Musatov, Daniil & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2016. "Gale–Nikaido–Debreu and Milgrom–Shannon: Communal interactions with endogenous community structures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 282-303.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Musatov, Daniil & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2016.
"Gale–Nikaido–Debreu and Milgrom–Shannon: Communal interactions with endogenous community structures,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 282-303.
- Panov, P., 2017. "Nash Equilibria in the Facility Location Problem with Externalities," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 28-42.
- Marakulin, V., 2019. "On the Existence of Spatial Equilibrium and Generalized Fixed Point Theorems," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 12-34.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniil V. Musatov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.