Fakulta Socialne Ekonomicka Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
Univerzita Jan Evangelista Purkyně
Moskevská 54, 400 96 Ústí nad Labem
RePEc:edi:fsujecz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Maya Grigolia & Lasha Labadze & Pavol Minarik & Alena Zemplinerova & Marek Vokoun, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Georgia," CASE Network Reports 0123, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Pavol Minarik, 2014. "Religion and economic attitudes in post-communist transition," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 67-88, March.
- Pavol Minárik, 2013.
"Ekonomie náboženství a její relevance pro ekonomy ve střední Evropě
[Economics of Religion and its Relevance for Economists in Central Europe]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(5), pages 691-704.
- Pavol Minárik, 2012.
"Copyright a právo na překlad: ekonomická analýza
[Copyright and the Right to Translation: An Economic Analysis]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 101-112.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2015-10-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pavol Minarik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.