Marius Nicolae Miculescu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Management Turistic si Comercial Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Creştină "Dimitrie Cantemir"
RePEc:edi:ftucdro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Miculescu Marius-Nicolae, 2012. "Possibilities to Increase the Funding of the Healthcare System in Romania," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 1246-1249, Decembre.
- Corina MICULESCU & Marius MICULESCU, 2012. "Strategic cost management - the main instrument of competitive advantage in the current economic environment," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 860-866, May.
- Gheorghe LEPADATU & Marius MICULESCU, 2012. "Assessment and Recognition of Intellectual Capital - Concrete Implications of the Accounting in the Management of Sustainable Development," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 60(2), pages 101-106, May.
- Marius–Nicolae Miculescu, 2012. "Managerial Decisions Taken On Public Health Entities May Be Based On Information Draw From The Income Statement," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 417-422, November.
- Miculescu Corina & Miculescu Marius Nicolae, 2012. "Quality Of Accounting Information To Optimize The Decisional Process," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 694-699, December.
- Miculescu Marius-Nicolae & Miculescu Corina, 2011. "The Income Statement: The Image of Financial Performance of a Public Health Entity," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 778-781, May.
- Miculescu Marius - Nicolae & Miculescu Corina, 2011. "Operation Leaseback - A Source of Funding Liquidity Conditions in the Present Economy," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(3-4), pages 136-138, September.
- Luþ Dina Maria & Miculescu Marius, 2011. "People Management Efficiency. New Challenges in the Current Economic Context," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 738-742, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marius Nicolae Miculescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.