|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Universitatea "Constantin Brancoveanu" Pitesti / Facultatea Management Marketing in Afaceri Economicehttp://www.univcb.ro
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Visinescu, Sorin & Micuda, Dan, 2011. "Romanian SME’s sector trough crisis: the effectiveness of government policies and the present situation," MPRA Paper 30618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cruceru, Gheorghe & Micuda, Dan, 2010. "Correlating car sales and credit availability on the Romanian market," MPRA Paper 30410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Visinescu, Sorin & Micuda, Dan, 2009. "Some aspects regarding the financial structure theories," MPRA Paper 30412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Micuda, Dan, 2007. "Barriers in EU retail financial markets," MPRA Paper 30415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ene, Sebastian & Micuda, Dan, 2007. "Indirect taxation in the European Union," MPRA Paper 30414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Economist Phd. Candidate CRUCERU Gheorghe & Assistant Professor Phd. Candidate MICUDA Dan, 2010. "The Automobile Buyer Behaviour: Emotional or Rational?," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 926-931, May.
- Dan Micuda & Sorin Visinescu, 2010. "Some Aspects Regarding The Recovery Of The European Banking Systems After The Financial Crisis," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 246-257, September.
- Dinculescu Elena Silvia & Micuda Ion Dan, 2009. "Quality Management In Banking System," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 537-540, May.
- Sorin Visinescu & Dan Micuda, 2009. "CHALENGES FACED BY EU SMEs IN THE CONTEXT OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 4(3), pages 187-198, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Visinescu, Sorin & Micuda, Dan, 2011.
"Romanian SME’s sector trough crisis: the effectiveness of government policies and the present situation,"
30618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsuzsanna K.SZABO, 2011. "The impact of the crisis on the SME sector in Romania-The back-up of innovation and entrepreneurship development," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 90-108, December.
- Luminitaa Nicolescu & Irina Alina Popescu & Ciprian Nicolescu, 2013. "Romanian SMEs During the Crisis: Economic Results and Perceptions," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 5-19.
- Dan Costin NIȚESCU, 2015. "A new beginning for SMEs development?," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 39-52, Autumn.
- Ene, Sebastian & Micuda, Dan, 2007.
"Indirect taxation in the European Union,"
30414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danut, CHILAREZ & George-Sebastian, ENE, 2014. "Harmonisation And Fiscal Competition In The European Union," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 23(1), pages 83-93.
- Sorin Visinescu & Dan Micuda, 2009.
"CHALENGES FACED BY EU SMEs IN THE CONTEXT OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS,"
Romanian Economic Business Review,
Romanian-American University, vol. 4(3), pages 187-198, September.
- Maja Kocevar & Dietmar Sternad, 2014. "The Role of Serbian Higher Business Education in Overcoming the Challenges of SME Managers," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 3(1), pages 23-42.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dan Micuda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.