|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Calgary, Canada
University of Calgary
: (403) 220-5857
2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4
RePEc:edi:declgca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shuo Liu & Dimitri Migrow, 2019. "Designing organizations in volatile markets," ECON - Working Papers 319, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Migrow, Dimitri, 2018. "Designing Communication Hierarchies," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 44, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Jürgen Jerger & Dimitri Migrow, 2009.
"Stabilisierungsfonds und makroökonomische Governance,"
274, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Jerger, Jürgen & Migrow, Dimitri, 2009. "Stabilisierungsfonds und makroökonomische Governance," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 433, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Dimitri Migrow & Matthias Uhl, 2009. "The Resolution Game - A Multiple Selves Perspective," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2018-10-29 2019-03-18
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2009-08-08
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2019-03-18
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2019-03-18
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2010-04-17
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2009-08-08
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2009-08-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dimitri Migrow should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.