Norman B. Macintosh
|This person is deceased (Date: 19 May 2011)|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Norman Macintosh, 2009. "Accounting and the Truth of Earnings Reports: Philosophical Considerations," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 141-175.
- Macintosh, Norman B., 2003. "From rationality to hyperreality: paradigm poker," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 453-465.
- Macintosh, Norman B. & Shearer, Teri & Thornton, Daniel B. & Welker, Michael, 2000. "Accounting as simulacrum and hyperreality: perspectives on income and capital," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-50, January.
- Jonsson, Sten & Macintosh, Norman B., 1997. "CATS, RATS, AND EARS: Making the case for ethnographic accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(3-4), pages 367-386.
- Scapens, Robert W. & Macintosh, Norman B., 1996. "Structure and agency in management accounting research: A response to Boland's interpretive act," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(7-8), pages 675-690.
- Williams, John J. & Macintosh, Norman B. & Moore, John C., 1990. "Budget-related behavior in public sector organizations: Some empirical evidence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 221-246.
- Macintosh, Norman B. & Scapens, Robert W., 1990. "Structuration theory in management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 455-477.
- Macintosh, N. B. & Daft, R. L., 1987. "Management control systems and departmental interdependencies: An empirical study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-61, January.
- Macintosh, Norman B., 1981. "A contextual model of information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-52, January.
- V H Kirpalani & N B Macintosh, 1980. "International Market Effectiveness of Technology-Oriented Small Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(3), pages 81-90, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Norman B. Macintosh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.