Fakulta Manažmentu Prešov, Slovakia
RePEc:edi:fmpresk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Anna Šenková & Martina Košíková & Daniela Matušíková & Kristína Šambronská & Ivana Kravčáková Vozárová & Rastislav Kotulič, 2021. "Time Series Modeling Analysis of the Development and Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Spa Tourism in Slovakia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-17, October.
- Peter Gallo & Romana Píchová & Anna Šenková & Daniela Matušíková & Jana Mitríková, 2017. "Techniques And Analysis Of Management Audits," CBU International Conference Proceedings, ISE Research Institute, vol. 5(0), pages 132-137, September.
- Miroslav Karahuta & Peter Gallo & Daniela Matušíková & Anna Šenková & Kristína Šambronská, 2017. "Forecast Of Using Neural Networks In The Tourism Sector," CBU International Conference Proceedings, ISE Research Institute, vol. 5(0), pages 218-223, September.
- Anna Senkova & Kristina Sambronska & Jana Mitrikova & Daniela Matusikova & Svetlana Matkova, 2016. "Corporate Culture As A Tool For Increasing Employee Motivation," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(2), pages 131-141, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anna Senkova & Kristina Sambronska & Jana Mitrikova & Daniela Matusikova & Svetlana Matkova, 2016.
"Corporate Culture As A Tool For Increasing Employee Motivation,"
Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(2), pages 131-141, June.
- Adriana Grenčíková & Valentinas Navickas & Jana Spankova & Karol Krajčo, 2022. "The motivation of different employee generations: a case study of the spa industry," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 10(1), pages 80-90, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniela Matusikova
(Daniela Matusikova) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.