|Universidad Carlos III de Madrid Calle Madrid, 126 28903 Getafe Madrid|
Departamento de Economía de la Empresa Madrid, Spain
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
: +34 91 624-9630
+34 91 624-9608
Calle Madrid 126, 28903 Getafe (Madrid)
RePEc:edi:dmuc3es (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Marcia Annisette & Marta Macias, 2002. "The Bank of the State and the state of the Bank: Annual Accounts of the Banco de Espana, 1872-94," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 357-376.
- Marta Macias, 2002. "Ownership structure and accountability: the case of the privatization of the Spanish tobacco monopoly, 1887-96," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 317-345.
- Salvador Carmona & Marta Macías, 2001. "Institutional Pressures, Monopolistic Conditions and the Implementation of Early Cost Management Practices: The Case of the Royal Tobacco Factory of Seville (1820-1887)," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 37(2), pages 139-165.
- Marta Macias & Carlos Larrinaga, 1998. "Fifth Workshop on Management Accounting and Control," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 764-766.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Salvador Carmona & Marta Macías, 2001.
"Institutional Pressures, Monopolistic Conditions and the Implementation of Early Cost Management Practices: The Case of the Royal Tobacco Factory of Seville (1820-1887),"
Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 37(2), pages 139-165.
- Carmona, Salvador & Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Gutiérrez, Fernando, 2004. "Accounting History Research:Traditional and New Accounting History Perspectives," De Computis "Revista Española de Historia de la Contabilidad". De Computis "Spanish Journal of Accounting History"., Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas (AECA). Spanish Accounting and Business Administration Association., issue 1, pages 24-53, December.
- Salvador Carmona, 2003. "Outsourcing as Compassion? The Case of the Manufacture of Cigarettes by Poor Catholic Nuns 1817-1819," Working Papers Economia wp03-09, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Brian West & Garry D. Carnegie, 2010. "Accounting's chaotic margins: Financial reporting of the library collections of Australia's public universities, 2002-2006," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 201-228, February.
- Malcolm Anderson, 2002. "Accounting History publications 2001," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 505-512.
- Canning, Mary & O’Dwyer, Brendan, 2013. "The dynamics of a regulatory space realignment: Strategic responses in a local context," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 169-194.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Weiss, Jane M., 2013. "The social construction, challenge and transformation of a budgetary regime: The endogenization of welfare regulation by institutional entrepreneurs," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 333-364.
- Guerreiro, Marta Silva & Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards by large unlisted companies in Portugal – Institutional logics and strategic responses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 482-499.
- Juan Baños Sánchez-Matamoros & Fernando Gutiérrez Hidalgo & Concha Álvarez-Dardet Espejo & Francisco Carrasco Fenech, 2005. "Govern(mentality) and Accounting: the Influence of Different Enlightenment Discourses in Two Spanish Cases (1761-1777)," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(2), pages 181-210.
- Carlos Larrinaga-González & Miriam Núñez-Torrado & Fernando Gutiérrez-Hidalgo, 2008. "An Institutional Analysis of Cost Accounting Practices in the Spanish Eighteenth Century," Working Papers 08.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Doadrio, Leopoldo & Alvarado, María & Carrera, Nieves, 2015. "Reforma de la normativa contable española: análisis de su entramado institucional," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 200-216.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marta Macias should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.