|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquée au Développement (LEAD) Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe
UFR des Sciences Juridiques et Economiques
Université des Antilles
RePEc:edi:leuaggp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Craigwell, Roland & Mathouraparsad, Sebastien & Maurin, Alain, 2011. "Unemployment hysteresis in the English-speaking Caribbean: evidence from non-linear models," MPRA Paper 33440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Maurin & Roland Craigwell & Sébastien Mathouraparsad, 2011. "Modeling time series of unemployment rates in the Caribbean basin," EcoMod2011 3296, EcoMod.
- Alain Maurin & SEBASTIEN MATHOURAPARSAD & JEAN GABRIEL MONTAUBAN & ERIC MORIAME, 2011. "M4 : A computable general equilibrium model for Guadeloupe," EcoMod2011 2976, EcoMod.
- Sébastien Mathouraparsad, 2016. "Réformes économiques et pauvreté monétaire en outre-mer : les apports d’un modèle EGC microsimulé," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 67(4), pages 773-796.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Craigwell, Roland & Mathouraparsad, Sebastien & Maurin, Alain, 2011.
"Unemployment hysteresis in the English-speaking Caribbean: evidence from non-linear models,"
33440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agbeyegbe, Terence D., 2020. "Bayesian analysis of output gap in Barbados," Latin American Journal of Central Banking (previously Monetaria), Elsevier, vol. 1(1).
- Yavuz, Nilgün Çil & Yilanci, Veli, 2012. "Testing For Nonlinearity In G7 Macroeconomic Time Series," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 69-79, September.
- Sébastien Mathouraparsad, 2016.
"Réformes économiques et pauvreté monétaire en outre-mer : les apports d’un modèle EGC microsimulé,"
Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 67(4), pages 773-796.
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2019. "La vie chère en Outre-Mer, un phénomène structurel ?," Post-Print hal-03546562, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastien Mathouraparsad should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.