The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Guillaume Marceau to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(50%) Centre d'Études et de Recherche en Gestion (CERGAM) Aix-en-Provence/Marseille, France
Institut d'Administration des Entreprises (IAE)
RePEc:edi:caam3fr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institut de Préparation à l'Administration et à la Gestion (IPAG)Paris, France
RePEc:edi:ipagpfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sandra Camus & Lubica Hikkerova & Soumaya Hergli & Guillaume Marceau & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014.
"Stratégie de "tourisme durable": Validation empirique dans le Groupe TUI en Tunisie,"
2014-264, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sandra Camus & Lubica Hikkerova & Soumaya Hergli & Guillaume Marceau & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2013. "Stratégie de "tourisme "durable" : validation empirique dans le groupe TUI en Tunisie," Post-Print hal-01706807, HAL.
- Guillaume MARCEAU & Jean-Michel SAHUT, 2014. "CREATION de VALEUR dans une STARTUP - MODELE et ETUDE de CAS," Working Papers 2014-263, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lubica Hikkerova & Jean Paré & Jean Redis & Guillaume Marceau, 2012. "Caractéristiques des entrepreneurs et conception de leurs business plans : le cas des primés au concours du Réseau Entreprendre Paris," Post-Print hal-01763664, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2014-05-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guillaume Marceau should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.