|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
: (+420) 224 005 123
(+420) 224 005 333
P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jitka Maleckova & Dragana Stanisic, 2012. "Whose Support Matters for the Occurrence of Terrorism?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 63, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jitka Maleckova, 2011. "The Role of Public Support for the Occurrence of Terrorism," EUSECON Policy Briefing 6, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jitka Maleckova & Dragana Stanisic, 2010. "Public Opinion and Terrorist Acts," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 32, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2002. "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," NBER Working Papers 9074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malečková Jitka & Stanišić Dragana, 2013. "Does Higher Education Decrease Support for Terrorism?," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 343-358, December.
- Malečková, Jitka & Stanišić, Dragana, 2011. "Public opinion and terrorist acts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(S1), pages 107-121.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jitka Maleckova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.