Qamar Uz Zaman Malik
|First Name:||Qamar Uz Zaman|
[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Qamar Uz Zaman Malik to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Department of Management Science Sahiwal, Pakistan
Comsats University Islamabad
RePEc:edi:dhcompk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Qamar Uz Zaman Malik & Talat Afza, 2016. "Do group affiliated firms specialize in debt? Evidence from Pakistan," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 46-62, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Qamar Uz Zaman Malik & Talat Afza, 2016.
"Do group affiliated firms specialize in debt? Evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 46-62, May.
- Qamar uz Zaman & M. Kabir Hassan & Arshad Hafiz Muhammad, 2020. "Managerial Efficiency and Corporate Leverage Policy in Pakistan," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 16(2), pages 25-46.
- Kanwal Iqbal Khan & Faisal Qadeer & Mário Nuno Mata & José Chavaglia Neto & Qurat ul An Sabir & Jéssica Nunes Martins & José António Filipe, 2021. "Core Predictors of Debt Specialization: A New Insight to Optimal Capital Structure," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-25, April.
- Sattar Khan & Yasir Kamal & Shahid Hussain & Muhammad Abbas, 2022. "Corporate governance looking back to look forward in Pakistan: a review, synthesis and future research agenda," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-32, December.
- Kanwal Iqbal Khan & Faisal Qadeer & Mário Nuno Mata & Rui Miguel Dantas & João Xavier Rita & Jéssica Nunes Martins, 2021. "Debt Market Trends and Predictors of Specialization: An Analysis of Pakistani Corporate Sector," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-16, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Qamar Uz Zaman Malik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.