Brian Kenneth MacLean
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Département d'Économie Sudbury, Canada
: (705) 675-1151 ext. 4261
Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 2C6
RePEc:edi:edlauca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Brian K. MacLean, 2014. "Book review - Adair Turner, Economics after the Crisis: Objectives and Means (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA 2012) 128 pp," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 262-265, April.
- Brian Maclean, 2006. "Avoiding a Great Depression but Getting a Great Recession. The Bank of Japan and Japanese Macroeconomic Policy, 1991–2004," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 84-107.
- Bowles, Paul & MacLean, Brian, 1996. "Regional Trading Blocs: Will East Asia Be Next?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 393-412, July.
- MacLean, Brian K, 1992. "Japan's Growth Experience: Lessons Galore, Limited Lessons, or No Lessons at All? Review Article," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(1), pages 99-108, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bowles, Paul & MacLean, Brian, 1996.
"Regional Trading Blocs: Will East Asia Be Next?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 393-412, July.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Haw, Chan Tze & Fountas, Stilianos, 2005. "A panel study on real interest rate parity in East Asian countries: Pre- and post-liberalization era," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 69-85, August.
- Kearney, Colm, 1999. "The Asian Financial Crisis," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1999(1-Februar), pages 29-55.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brian Kenneth MacLean should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.