Ana Isabel Mateos-Ansotegui
Departamento de Economía y Empresa Valencia, Spain
Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera
RePEc:edi:deceues (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Ana Mateos-Ansotegui, 2012. "Exploring a new model in carbon accounting," Working Papers 1206, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Mariano Gonzalez Sanchez & Ignacio Velez-Pareja & Ana Isabel Mateos Ansotegui, 2008. "La subvencion financiera del coste de la deuda: la importancia de la pregunta en la investigacion financiera," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 004707, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Ana-Isabel Mateos & Mariano González, 2006. "Análisis Empírico De Los Destinos De Los Cash Flows En Empresas Españolas," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mariano Gonzalez-Sanchez & Ana I. Mateos-Ansotegui, 2008. "A cash flow distribution model: empirical analysis of Spanish firms," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 107-137.
- Mariano González Sánchez, 2008. "Where the dirty surplus accounting flows are?," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 308-328, August.
- J.I. Gorospe- Oviedo & A.I. Mateos- Ansótegui, 2012. "Related party transactions and emissions rights: accounting and direct international taxation," Chapters,in: Carbon Pricing, Growth and the Environment, chapter 8, pages 117-131 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ana Isabel Mateos-Ansotegui should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.