|Terminal Degree:||2000 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Département Comptabilité, Droit, Finance et Économie Lille/Paris, France
Groupe EDHEC (École de Hautes Études Commerciales du Nord)
RePEc:edi:deedhfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lionel Martellini & Branko Urosevic, 2003. "On the valuation and incentive effects of executive cash bonus contracts," Economics Working Papers 784, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lionel Martellini & Volker Ziemann, 2010. "Improved Estimates of Higher-Order Comoments and Implications for Portfolio Selection," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 1467-1502, April.
- Lionel Martellini, 2009. "Risk and Asset Management: Introduction," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(2), pages 239-240, March.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Martellini, Lionel, 2008. "Optimal investment decisions when time-horizon is uncertain," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1100-1113, December.
- Felix Goltz & Lionel Martellini & Mathieu Vaissié, 2007. "Hedge Fund Indices: Reconciling Investability and Representativity," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(2), pages 257-286, March.
- Jakša Cvitanić & Ali Lazrak & Lionel Martellini & Fernando Zapatero, 2006. "Dynamic Portfolio Choice with Parameter Uncertainty and the Economic Value of Analysts' Recommendations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1113-1156.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Martellini, Lionel, 2005. "Dynamic asset pricing theory with uncertain time-horizon," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1737-1764, October.
- Amenc, Noël & Martellini, Lionel, 2001. "It’s time for asset allocation," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 3, pages 77-88.
- Lionel Martellini, 2000. "Efficient Option Replication in the Presence of Transactions Costs," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 107-131, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2004-12-12
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2004-12-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lionel Martellini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.