The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Cristina Lira to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Dipartimento di Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano
: +39 02 503 16486
+39 02 503 16475
Via Conservatorio 7 - 20122 Milano
RePEc:edi:damilit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anna Carabelli & Ambra Poggi & Cristina Lira & Tomaso Pompili & Roberta Rabellotti, 2005. "Valutazione degli effetti economici del nuovo polo fieristico Rho-Pero sull’economia della provincia di Novara," Working Papers 103, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Robert Reed & Christina Lira & Byung-Ki Lee & Junsoo Lee, 2016. "Free Trade Agreements and Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Endogeneity and Dynamics," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 176-201, July.
- Samuel N Addy & Michaël Bonnal & Cristina Lira, 2012. "Toward a More Comprehensive Measure of Labor Underutilization: The Alabama Case," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 214-227, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Robert Reed & Christina Lira & Byung-Ki Lee & Junsoo Lee, 2016.
"Free Trade Agreements and Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Endogeneity and Dynamics,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 176-201, July.
- Samra Tabassam & Maisam Ali, 2019. "Linking Mechanism of Inward FDI and Bilateral Exchange Rate," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(1), pages 43-51, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristina Lira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.