Ron J. Lesthaeghe
|Driftweg 153 B-8450 Bredene Belgium|
Faculteit van de Economische, Sociale en Politieke Wetenschappen en Solvay Management School Brussel, Belgium
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
: (02)629 25 08
Pleinlaan 2 - 1050 Brussel
RePEc:edi:fevubbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ron Lesthaeghe & Antonio Lopez-Gay, 2013. "Spatial continuities and discontinuities in two successive demographic transitions," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(4), pages 77-136, January.
- Albert Esteve & Ron Lesthaeghe & Antonio López‐Gay, 2012. "The Latin American Cohabitation Boom, 1970–2007," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 38(1), pages 55-81, March.
- Albert Esteve & Joan García-Román & Ron Lesthaeghe, 2012. "The Family Context of Cohabitation and Single Motherhood in Latin America," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 38(4), pages 707-727, December.
- Ron Lesthaeghe, 2010. "The Unfolding Story of the Second Demographic Transition," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 211-251.
- Ron Lesthaeghe & Lisa Neidert, 2009. "US Presidential Elections and the Spatial Pattern of the American Second Demographic Transition," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(2), pages 391-400.
- Ron J. Lesthaeghe & Lisa Neidert, 2006. "The Second Demographic Transition in the United States: Exception or Textbook Example?," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 32(4), pages 669-698.
- FFF1Johan NNN1Surkyn & FFF2Ron NNN2Lesthaeghe, 2004. "Value Orientations and the Second Demographic Transition (SDT) in Northern, Western and Southern Europe: An Update," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 3(3), pages 45-86, April.
- Ron Lesthaeghe & Paul Willems, 1999. "Is Low Fertility a Temporary Phenomenon in the European Union?," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(2), pages 211-228.
- R. Lesthaeghe & C. Jolly, 1995. "The start of the sub‐Saharan fertility transition: Some answers and many questions," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Ron J. Lesthaeghe, 1981. "Demographic Change, Social Security and Economic Growth: Inferences from the Belgian Example," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 117(III), pages 225-255, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ron J. Lesthaeghe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.