Naguib Mahmad Lallmahomed
Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne Paris, France
Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
: + 33 44 07 81 00
+ 33 1 44 07 83 01
106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
RePEc:edi:cenp1fr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lallmahomed, Naguib & Taubert, Peter, 1989. "What can we learn from univariate time series models? The case of sugar production in Mauritius 1879-1987," MPRA Paper 40900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lallmahomed Naguib, 2008. "Introduction to Statistics for Biology, 3rd edn," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(4), pages 1039-1039, October.
- Naguib Lallmahomed, 2008. "Elementary Statistics using JMP," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(3), pages 761-761, June.
- Naguib Lallmahomed, 2008. "Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(1), pages 312-312, January.
- Naguib Lallmahomed, 2007. "Statistique Théorique et Appliquée," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(4), pages 1180-1180, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Naguib Mahmad Lallmahomed should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.