Maria Grazia La Spada
- Nicola Genovese & Maria Grazia La Spada, 2014. "Trust as a Key Variable of Sustainable Development and Public Happiness: A Historical and Theoretical Example Regarding the Creation of Money," Working Papers 2014.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Genovese & Maria Grazia La Spada, 2006. "Diversity and Pluralism: An Economist's View," Working Papers 2006.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Genovese & Maria Grazia La Spada, 2014. "Money Creation: The Role of Trust for Public Happiness and Sustainable Growth," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, February.
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2014-02-15
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2014-02-15
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2014-02-15
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2006-04-29
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2014-02-15
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2014-02-15
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Grazia La Spada should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.