Report NEP-HAP-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nancy Birdsall and Christian J. Meyer, 2014. "The Median Is the Message: A Good-Enough Measure of Material Well-Being and Shared Development Progress," Working Papers 351, Center for Global Development.
- Robert Sugden, 2014. "Characterising competitive equilibrium in terms of opportunity," Working Papers 14-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lucinda Platt & Gundi Knies & Alita Nandi, 2014. "Life Satisfaction, Ethnicity and Neighbourhoods: Is There an Effect of Neighbourhood Ethnic Composition on Life Satisfaction?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1407, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Nicola Genovese & Maria Grazia La Spada, 2014. "Trust as a Key Variable of Sustainable Development and Public Happiness: A Historical and Theoretical Example Regarding the Creation of Money," Working Papers 2014.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Sigrid Stagl, 2014. "Towards an operational measurement of socio-ecological performance," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 52, WWWforEurope.
- Santra, Swarup, 2014. "Is Human Development Index (HDI) a reflector of quality of air? a comparative study on developed and developing countries," MPRA Paper 53522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, L., 2014. "Migration, remittances and household welfare in Ethiopia," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Martina Menon & Ravi Pendakur & Federico Perali, 2014. "All in the Family: How Do Social Capital and Material Wellbeing Affect Relational Wellbeing?," Working Papers 03/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Cheng, Terence C & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence for a Midlife Nadir in Human Wellbeing: Results from Four Data Sets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1037, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Human Well-Being And In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1038, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.