Günther Herbert Lang
|First Name:||Günther Herbert|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Department of Management and Economics)
Universidade da Madeira (University of Madeira)
Campus Universitário da Penteada, 9000-590 Funchal
RePEc:edi:dgemapt (more details at EDIRC)
Centro de Estudos de Economia Aplicada do Atlântico (CEEAplA) (Centre of Applied Economic Studies of the Atlantic)
Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Departamento de Economia e Gestão (Department of Economics and Business)
Universidade dos Açores (University of the Azores)
RePEc:edi:ceuacpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Günther Lang, 2005. "Endogenous fertility and modified Pareto-optimality," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 4(3), pages 171-191, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Günther Lang, 2005.
"Endogenous fertility and modified Pareto-optimality,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 4(3), pages 171-191, December.
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michele Tertilt, 2010.
"Who Owns Children and Does It Matter?,"
- Michele Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," Discussion Papers 09-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michèle, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michèle Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," NBER Working Papers 15663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michèle, 2014.
"Property rights and efficiency in OLG models with endogenous fertility,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 551-582.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michele, 2010. "Property rights and efficiency in OLG models with endogenous fertility," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1020, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mikel Pérez-Nievas & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez, 2014. "Efficiency and Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2014-10, FEDEA.
- Luca Spataro & Luciano Fanti, 2011. "The Optimal Level of Debt in an OLG Model with Endogenous Fertility," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 351-369, August.
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michele Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does It Matter?," Working Papers id:2360, eSocialSciences.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Günther Herbert Lang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.